Hey, everyone. So this is really, really important. Especially people in the TACOMA, SEATTLE AREA.
Early this morning (Sat. June 21) around 3:00 AM my husband saw somebody jump our backyard fence and snatch our 15 week old puppy, Fennris. Everything happened so fast, and it was completely unexpected so by the time we went after them, they had already gone.
The puppy is about 15 weeks old, an Alaskan Klee Kai (miniature husky). He weighs around 6-7 lbs and his coat is white/gray/black and he has bright blue eyes. He is wearing a blue collar with a nametag on it that reads “Fennris”.
We believe somebody grabbed the puppy, got into a car and drove away.
Please, please, please anyone in the Tacoma, WA area keep an eye out and if you see anything at all or hear anything PLEASE contact me right away.
If you don’t live in the Tacoma, WA area I would greatly appreciate it if you could signal boost this to your followers.
Fennris is the sweetest dog you’ll ever meet, and he’s young and he’s scared. He’s not just a pet, he’s a family member. Please help us find our puppy.
We are offering a $500 reward for his safe and unharmed return.
Yo signal boost this because A) These are the kids that run the Night Owl and B) fuck dog thieves.Signal boost because neighbors and what kind of sick fuck steals someone’s pup?!Thank you guys so much for the support.
Vera Pavlova - Koliada
Koliada was a pre-Christian winter festival later incorporated into Christmas. On the night from 6th to 7th January (Orthodox Christmas) evil spirit were believed to be active. People disguised and strolled from house to house with songs asking hosts for food. Also people used to tell fortunes on this night.
1. She was a descendant of the Mayflower and a King.
2. She used to swim naked in the library fountain while attending Bryn Mawr college.
3. In her first play, The Warrior’s Husband, she dressed like an amazon and carried a stag around on stage.
4. In 1938, her house was annihilated in a hurricane destroying 95% of her worldly possessions. Instead of cry about it, she starred in a Broadway production of The Philadelphia Story the same year.
5. When Katharine Hepburn met Spencer Tracy she said, “I’m afraid I’m a little tall for you.”
6. Howard Hughes used to chase Katharine Hepburn around in his airplane to get a piece of that badass.
7. She holds the record for most Oscars won by an actor and the second-most nominations. She never attended a single Academy Awards ceremony.
8. Ripped leeches from the chest of Bogart in The African Queen (who cares that they were rubber, it still looked badass).
9. Didn’t believe in religion, the afterlife or that death was anything other than just a really long sleep.
10. Played golf. Shot in the 80s.
11. When she broke an ankle doing the play A Matter of Gravity in 1976, she continued the show in a wheelchair.
12. Made nine movies with Tracy, who was also a badass.
13. To quote Katharine Hepburn, “Life is hard. After all, it kills you.” This quote has 990 Facebook fans.
14. “The bitterer the medicine, the better it was for you” is not lyrics from an AC/DC song, it’s another badass quote from Katharine Hepburn.
15. Katharine Hepburn was her own stuntwoman.
16. Liked to take cold showers and swim in frigid water. What an ice cold badass.
17. Once told a crowd chasing her for an autograph: “Beat it, go sit on a tack!”
18. Hepburn disliked the acting of Meryl Streep and Marlon Brando. Liked John Lithgow’s.
19. Given an award in 1986 by the Council of Fashion Designers for her trademark pantsuit.
20. Gets a shout out in Madonna’s Vogue.
21. In 1990 she said “I’m what’s known as gradually disintegrating.” Then she withstood disintegration into the next century, passing away in 2003.
22. Titled her autobiography simply Me: Stories of My Life.
23. “Oh boy, if only I could be like her” - Elizabeth Taylor on Katharine Hepburn.
24. Showed Audrey Hepburn who’s boss by being named #1 Actress of the Century by the American Film Institute. Audrey had to settle for #3.
25. Lived to 96, because she’s a badass and had good longevity.
love her what a character. just want to mention that quote 14 is also an very old chinese saying……
Some “kilts on the carpets” appreciation <3
wait wait wait
you mean to tell me
that these insanely attractive men
have no underwear on under their kilt
david tennant, gerard butler, and john barrowman are going fucking commando
*discreetly tries to catch a glance*
aren’t we forgetting someone here?